PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
What Information does Bmore Dogs Collect?
We gather various types of personal information from our users, as explained in more detail below. We use this personal information internally in connection with our Services, including to: personalize, provide, and improve our Services; allow you to set up a user account and profile; contact you and allow other users to contact you; fulfill your requests for certain products and services; and analyze how you use the Services. In certain cases, we may also share some personal information with third parties ex, payment processors, shipping carriers as described below.
When you visit the WebSite, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we generally collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use the Device information also for ADVERTISING/RETARGETING.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
For example, we use Siteground to power our online store. You can read more about how Siteground uses your Personal Information here: https://www.siteground.com/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or another lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights otherwise.
Forums and Social Media
We may use analytics service providers, including Google Analytics, to collect information regarding visitors to our Services, such as their behavior on our Services or information about their demographic. For more information about Google Analytics, see https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. At this time, we do not respond to nor honor Do-Not-Track signals from web browsers.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Will Bmore Dogs Share Any of the Personal Information It Receives?
We do not rent nor sell your personal information in personally identifiable form to anyone, except as expressly provided above and below.
We may share your personal information with third parties as described in this section:
When You Request That We Share Your Information: We may offer Services, features, or promotions that involve sharing your information with a third party or with other Faire users. If you request or agree to have your information shared with a third party as part of a feature or Service, we will share that information at your request.
How Does Bmore Dogs Use the Personal Information It Collects?
We use the information we collect about you for various business purposes as described below.
Provide, Personalize, and Improve our Services
- Allow you to set up a user account and profile
- Fulfill your requests for products and services
- Provide customized content, offers, or Services, including marketing content via email, social media, SMS, or other channels
- Communicate with you about your account and updates to our Services
- Process payments
- Provide advertising, analytics, and marketing
- Process transactions
- Allow you to register for a login
- Facilitate communications between you and other users in the comments sections
- Analyze how you use the Services
- Understand interest and engagement on the Services
- Research and develop Services
- Other purposes you consent to or are notified of at the time you provide personal information
Protect You and Our Services and Comply with the Law
- Detect security incidents; protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity
- Ensure quality control
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud
- Debug to identify and repair errors
- Enforce our Terms and policies
- Audit or other compliance activities
- Comply with our legal obligations, protect your vital interest, or as may be required for the public good
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below or click here.
Additionally, if you are a resident of the European Union we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, any questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please feel free to contact us by email at [email protected] or call support
B’More Dogs “The Classic Shop”
7 days a week
Baltimore , Maryland